The club organise a number of races throughout the year. As a club we strive to provide quality races at affordable costs.
- Lough Derg Sprint – an open water sprint distance triathlon that takes place in Dromineer in June. This will not occur in 2020.
- North Tipp Sprint – a pool based sprint distance triathlon that takes place in Nenagh in May. This will not occur in 2020.
- Dromineer Series – the club organise 2 duathlons, 6 triathlons and 2 aquathons for club members throughout the year.
- Winter Series – the club organise a Winter duathlon series that takes place as part of our Club training weekends in February / March.
- Club Race Weekend – the club organise a Club trip to a race in Ireland during the summer months.
- Club Weekend away – the club organise a Club trip to Lahinch in May with a number of swim / bike / run sessions on offer over the weekend to prepare for the upcoming triathlon season.
- Time Trial League / Hill TT League – takes place on Tuesday evenings over a number of weeks, starting in April.
- End of Year Cycle – is a leisure cycle challenge where we all cycle 70 miles. Takes place in August.
- Nenagh Run Series – takes place on Wednesday evenings over a number of weeks in April / May.
- End of Year Swim – is a 3km or 4km swim that takes place each September from Youghal to Garrykennedy.