Race: North Tipp Sprint 2018
Format: Pool based sprint triathlon – 750m swim, 20km bike, 5.2km run
When: Saturday, April 14th. First wave starts at 9:00am.
Location: Nenagh Leisure Centre
Cost: Individual – €40 / Junior – €20 / Relay – €60
REGISTRATION BONUS FOR 2018:
- Nenagh triathlon club is committed to providing safe and competitive races, but also taking in account affordability.
- We are offering a 25% entry discount for our open Water event the Lough Derg Sprint in June to anyone who takes part in the North Tipp Sprint
- This makes these races the cheapest on the TI calendar so we hope you can support our effort to keep costs down!
All you need to do is quote your race number when registration for the Lough Derg sprint opens later in the year!
FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS RACE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:
- Race Entries – TI entries closed: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018 RACE BRIEFING DOCUMENT
- 2018 RACE WAVES
If you have any further queries then contact our race organiser:
Previous Race Results
- Race Results 2017
- Race Results 2016
- Race Results 2014 / 2015 – race cancelled
- Race Results – 2013
- Race Results – 2012
- Race Results – 2011
- Race Results – 2010
- Race Results – 2009
- Race Results – 2008
Men – Con Doherty (2017) – 57:50
Women – Elena Maslova (2010) – 1:05:40
Past Race Winners
|Year||Male Winner||Female Winner|
|2017||Con Doherty||Kirsty McIlwaine|
|2016||Darren Dunne||Carolyn Hayes|
|2014/2015||Race Cancelled||Race Cancelled|
|2013||Kevin Thornton||Anna Crooks|
|2012||Stephan T Lynch||Sinead Roche|
|2011||Shane Scully||Anna Crooks|
|2010||Conor Murphy||Elena Maslova|
|2009||David Tunney||Lynne Algar|
|2008||Tadhg Cronin||Lisa Horgan|
So come out and join us in Tipp this year!!!!!