The Nenagh Cycling Club (or Nenagh CC for short) is a cycling club based in Nenagh. Our club is affiliated with the Nenagh Triathlon Club. If you become a member of one club then you are entitled to take up free membership of the other club if you want. The club caters for both senior and junior cyclists. Whether you want to focus on racing or leisure cycling we can help you out. Check out our details below.
To join Nenagh CC:
- Go to the >> Cycling Ireland website
- For new members – click on join – enter the required details (select Nenagh Cycling Club as your club) – make payment.
- For renewing members (people who were Cycling Ireland members last year with a different club) – click on login – you will have to navigate to the transfer request section and select Nenagh Cycling Club.
Senior Club – the club accepts racing & leisure cyclists and triathletes into our training spins. There is an emphasis on racing in our club with most people encouraged to take part in cycling races or triathlons throughout the country. The club will be organising a number of events in 2017 for our members. You must have insurance to take part in our training spins and club events.
- Monday: circuit training – GAA complex at 7:00pm
- Tuesday: Turbo session
- Thursday: Turbo session
- Saturday: this is the main club training spin – starts at 9:00am from the hotel car park
- Sunday: club lake cycle starts at 8:00 from tescos. Aimed at more advanced cyclists.
- Nationwide cycle events – the season typically kicks off in the middle of February. If you plan on racing this year then you need to take out a full racing license. This is done on the > Cycling Ireland Website.
Junior Club – the club was set-up with a primary aim of getting young boys and girls in Nenagh cycling. We look to put together a youth racing team to take part in youth races around the country. However, it is not all about racing. If you are between the ages of 10 – 18 and are looking to join our club then just turn up to one of our Saturday afternoon training sessions. Details of these can always be found on our website.
To keep up to date with our junior training and racing visit and like our >> Nenagh CC Junior Facebook Page
2016/2017 Membership Fees/Forms
- Club Membership Form 2017 – download
- Club membership Fee: seniors €30 / juniors €15
There are two types of kit – elite and pro. Both are very good quality. For the vast majority of the club the elite level jersey is more than good enough. If you want something a little bit better then there is the pro option. The choice is yours. The club regularly send in orders to the manufacturer, so if you want to order some club gear then text Kenneth (087) 2028964 with your details.
- Jersey: Elite: €50 Pro €75
- Shorts: Elite: €58 Pro €85
- Gilet: Elite: €60
- Winter Jackets: Elite: €110 Pro €140
- Junior pricing: Jersey €25 / Shorts €35 (this price is only for junior sizes – many of our juniors are too big for these sizes and will need to purchase senior clothing instead – if you are 13 years and over, you will probably need the senior gear)