The club organise a number of races throughout the year. As a club we strive to provide quality races at affordable costs.
- Lough Derg Sprint – an open water sprint distance triathlon that takes place in Dromineer in June.
- North Tipp Sprint – a pool based sprint distance triathlon that takes place in Nenagh in April.
- Dromineer Series – the club organise 2 duathlons, 6 triathlons and 2 aquathons for club members throughout the year.
- Winter Series – the club organise a Winter duathlon series that takes place as part of our Club training weekends in February / March.
- Nenagh Summer League – is a bike race that takes place on the N7 every Thursday at 7pm from Apil to August.
- Nenagh Youth Races – is a bike race in July for U/12, U/14 and U/16 riders in Ireland.
- Time Trial League / Hill TT League – takes place on Tuesday evenings over a number of weeks, starting in April.
- End of Year Cycle – is a leisure cycle challenge where we all cycle 100 miles. Takes place in August.
- Nenagh 5km Running Series – takes place on Wednesday evenings over a number of weeks in April / May.
- End of Year Swim – is a 3km or 4km swim that takes place each September from Youghal to Garrykennedy.