Today’s training: there is a track running session at 6:15pm in the CBS.
Club events this week:
- Dromineer Triathlon: the final race of our Dromineer Triathlon Series will take place this Wednesday, June 30th at 7:00pm in Dromineer.
Try your best to make it to this race. You can use it as an easy training session or you can race it hard and try and set a new PB. You can just do the swim or bike or run. It’s up to you. Just get your ass out there. One more reason to go = they have resurfaced the road at Dromineer (the road was resurfaced a week after the Lough Derg Sprint – typical!).
- Nenagh Summer League: continues on Thursday evening at 7:00pm. There are just two more races left.
Nenagh CC Juniors: there are just two more weeks of training / racing left before our end of season break.
- Training: Saturday at 2:30 in the CBS.
- Juniors Summer League – final race takes place this Thursday at 2:00pm at the Five Alley.
- Youth competition – there is probably going to be a race on somewhere on Sunday. More details will be given later in the week.
- King of the Hill Triathlon, Kinsale: Three club members took part in this sprint distance triathlon down in Cork over the weekend. Eoin Woolley was first home for the club in 47th position overall. Next was Cian McCormack in 87th and Eoin O’Connor in 249th. Great stuff lads.
- ITri Ennis Triathlon: John Ryan was our sole representative at this sprint distance triathlon. John put in a fine performance finishing in a time of 1:27.